Of the 17 million U.S. high school students, about 90% are doing extracurricular activities.
Everyone’s looking for more creative high school fundraising ideas. That’s where we come in. With over 100 best-selling products, you’ll find the perfect fundraiser for your group.
Sponsors can either have their students take orders from a brochure or sell an “in hand” product.
Brochure fundraising requires us to ship supplies to your group before you start. You’ll receive brochures, order forms, prize flyers, and money collection envelopes. fundraiser companies for schools
Distribute these items at your kickoff meeting to the group. Instruct students to collect orders by showing their brochures to people they know.
After two weeks of selling, send us your order forms for processing. We’ll send you a sales report along with your invoice and schedule your delivery date.
Each high school student receives an individually-boxed order to simplify distribution.
If you decide to sell the product up front, submit a purchase order. Once we ship the product, distribute it to your students with a deadline date to return the money. Invoices are due within 15 days of receiving the product.
Why Our High School Fundraising Programs?
- Top Quality. Many people are already looking to buy our merchandise. We price our products to sell and offer great value.
- Huge Selection. Your high school group will enjoy selling our products. Sell a single product like a custom school tumbler, pizza, or brochure with various options.
- Prepacked Orders. No sorting required. Students pick up their boxes and go.
- Free Incentives. Sellers can earn cash, customized school sportswear, or cool prizes.
- Bonus Online Selling. Make more money online. Only want to sell virtually? Learn about our online fundraising ideas for schools.
- Free Shipping. No charge to ship eCommerce product orders and low order requirements for brochure sales.
- Customer Response. Our goal is exceptional service and to make your fundraiser simple and easy.
- No Upfront Charge. Book a high school fundraiser today for free.
High School Fundraiser Suggestions & Tips
- Keep your students focused on the end goal while breaking the sale down into smaller daily goals.
- For brochure fundraisers, have students carry a ballpoint pen. Make sure orders are legible.
- Continue to emphasize the importance of collecting money up front with the order. Any checks are payable to your organization.
- For direct sale products, use a tracking sheet. Collect student information and document the number of distributed items.
- During your kickoff meeting, ask high school students to create a list of prospects.
- Simplify your students’ sales pitch by giving them an easy script to use.
- Students should verify their order is correct before taking it home for distribution.